||Rob Douglass- Missionary
Founder & President of
Ends of the Earth Ministries
Rob and Heidi Douglass lived in a Sudanese refugee camp in Uganda, East Africa for 4 years (1999-2003). While there, Pastor Rob served as the ministry director and discipled national missionaries at Grace Bible College. Heidi led the women's ministry and taught weekly Bible studies while raising their first child, baby Hannah.
The Douglass’ then returned to the USA to pioneer Saving Grace World Missions where Pastor Rob trained and sent American missionaries for the next 4 years (2004-07).
After that, they moved to Sri Lanka to train national missionaries serving with Gospel for Asia for 2 years (2008-09).
Since that time, Rob and Heidi have returned to the USA to establish Ends of the Earth Ministries. EEM focuses only on completing the great commission among totally unreached people. Currently, the Douglass’ are training, sending and supporting national missionaries in South Sudan, Kenya and Sri Lanka targeting 20 million unreached souls.
The primary goal of Ends of the Earth Ministries is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with those who have never before heard His name. We focus 100% of our efforts to complete the great commission among totally unreached people. Currently, we are working in Sudan and Sri Lanka targeting 20 million unreached souls. Through mainly national missionaries we have been able to bring a culturally relevant Gospel message to previously closed and hostile people.
Our objective is to provide a Christ-centered community where veterans and their families can find camaraderie, trust and healing for their visible and invisible wounds.
The need is great:
- There are few, if any, faith based institutions in Southern California established or equipped to meet the needs of the military community.
- Our Vietnam Era veterans have suffered tremendously for decades
- The situation has worsened with the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts, primarily because of sheer numbers
- Twice as many have served in a combat zone
- Multiple tours are the norm, not the exception
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affecting our military personnel on a magnitude never before seen
- California & Texas lead the nation with veterans diagnosed with PTSD
- Suicide is now the leading cause of non-combat related fatalities within the ranks of our active duty forces
- 22 Veterans per day are taking their lives
- 11% of the nation’s homeless veterans reside on the streets of Los Angeles
- Drug and alcohol abuse is increasing
- G.I.s are being discharged with limited employment opportunities
- Many G.I.s are unaware of their benefits
Proverbs 27:17 tells us, “As iron sharpens Iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.” In military lingo, that simply means, “I’ve got your back.”
Join us as we reach out to these men and women and, in the process introduce them to the hope, peace, and love found in Jesus Christ.
Click Here For Website :